We offer a wide variety of flexible title loan products to ensure that our loyal customers can always access the emergency cash that they need. Learn more about our car title pawn products below and see which ones may be right for you.
TITLE LOAN RENEWALS
With a loan renewal from Lake Title, you can get the cash you need without filling out any complex paperwork – we make it easy to get the cash you need!
If you are not an active customer but received a title loan from us in the past, these are the Title Loan Requirements:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income
- Vehicle inspection
If you have had an active loan with Lake Title, we will simply ask you to verify that all of your information is the same. If all of your information is the same, you will NOT need to provide proof of residency or income.
In addition, we will require another physical inspection of your vehicle if it has been six months since your last evaluation.
You will be approved for a renewal based on your loan history and the value of your vehicle. That means that if you have a history of timely payments and a valuable vehicle, you will qualify for at least the same maximum loan amount that you were qualified for with your original loan.
CAR TITLE LOAN INCREASES
Loan increases from Lake Title are available for all active customers who currently have a title loan with our office. Here’s how it works.
- If you are currently an active customer and you were approved for a larger loan than you needed at the time – say, $1,000 instead of $500 – you always have the option to request and take the remaining amount for which you were approved.
- In other words, if you’re approved for $1,000 and only take out $500, you can still access the remaining $500 by giving us a call. To qualify for this, you must maintain a good payment history.
- If you are currently an active customer or a stored customer who has gotten a loan from us in the past, you can get a loan increase.
Loan increases are offered in increments of up to $200 or more, based on your vehicle value. Contact Lake Title to find out what you qualify for.
You must have a good payment history at Lake Title and have made at least two timely payments to qualify for a loan increase. The total increment amount for which you are eligible depends on your previously-approved loan type and payment history.
Note: If you change your mind and want to take out the full amount for which you were approved, you will have 14 days to add funds to your account without making a payment.
We make it easy to repay your title loan and other loan products at Lake Title. We accept the following repayment options:
- Debit/credit card payments – You can fill out our credit/debit card authorization form in person or provide us with your payment information over the phone.
- Payment Link – 5 days before your due date, you will receive a link to submit the payment. You have until midnight on the day that your payment is due before the link expires.
- Western Union Quick Collect – We accept Western Union Quick Collect bill payment services.
- Money Order/Cashier’s Check – You may send your money order or cashier’s check to our office or deliver it in person.